Without End, Amen/Raw (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

It's so fucking raw
It hurts to touch
My bleeding heart
it aches so much
i ran ragged for our love
then i ran from it
as fast as i could
just looking for someone
to fuck the soul out of me
alone with my books
an intense solitude i so craved
but what do i do once the story is told?
and the hard cover closed?
these stories don't keep me warm
the hold my imagination but not my body
and my flesh aches for yours still
stories
words
unfold
some ending
some won't
i wish we hadn't
have we?
i want to viciously kiss you again
until you have to wipe my taste away from your mouth
i want to press my body so far into yours
that you wear my scent throughout the day
as a reminder of what you had
but have since lost
find me again
this fucking story isn't done
it goes on and on without end
amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love