I Could Read You In Braille (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

you sent me flowers
for breaking your heart
you hugged me tighter
for blowing it apart
so let's light this spark
strike the match
i adore you
i do
pure and simple
no filters
like wine on my lips
the movement of your hips
drunk on you
i started living
dip my toes into your waters
i'm whole again
free of sin
cleansed
i've been baptized by your love
i adore you
naked and exposed
baby
i cry out for you
sometimes i'm scared of showing my hand
but i remember it's not a game with you
my soldier
armed with weapons
you protect what i treasure the most
and my heart belongs to you
even when i push you away
i'm secretly begging you to stay
i adore you
i love lying next to you
i could do this for eternity
you and me
meant to be
vulnerable
confident
you make me feel
you make it all real
i adore you
lost in your smile
i could read you in braille

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love