Petit Mort

Sex with you 

Like a funeral procession 

Snaking its way through the Quarter 

Heavy 

Mournful 

Hallow 

Black

I died so many times 

Just trying to show you how happy you could be

But you never chose me

Petit mort 

Then finished 

Left me to mop up the mess 

Flowers strewn

Music swelling through the air

Death March 

On a path to lay it to rest 

But like Jesus it resurrected so many times 

Was always a safe bet

We’d keep our dicks wet 

Holes were filled 

Souls empty 

Treacherous ground

Two twisted souls 

Witchery 

Traps lay in wait 

Footsteps on cobblestones 

The night black as death 

Seeping in 

To do us in 

Flesh collapsed on flesh 

Heaving 

Thrusting 

A lustful pile 

Until we were exhausted 

Burned through it all 

Even the lust evaporated 

Into clouds that brought the torrent 

Like holy water it fell 

Flooding every surface 

To wash the sins away 

Yet somehow we were reborn 

Time and time again 

Through centuries of time 

A karmic explosion 

I’ve prayed for death 

The death of us 

To erase the memories of my sacrifice 

Who I was bled into who you wanted me to be 

Soaked in sin 

Drunk on gin 

Closing my eyes 

To watch it begin again 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love