Amaranthine

 Laying here in my bed 

In my house 

Desperately wanting to go home 

That means something different to each of us 

They say home is where the heart is 

But for me it’s where my spirit roams 

Where I feel most alive 

For me it’s the dirt in the desert 

The mountains sleep on their sides like giants 

Oblivious to the passage of time 

Time is irrelevant 

From dust to dust 

Cyclical 

Layers of learning 

Each time you return you have more to start with

Each time you are closer to finding who you are 

As your bones crumble beneath the earth 

Realizations reach your soul 

Epiphanies 

Symphonies 

Singing you back into existence 

Sines from above 

Healing your heart 

When I was young I felt immortal 

Now I know I am 

With my face to the sun 

I’ll come back again and again 

Until there is nothing left to learn 

In essence, forever 

So forever my heart will dance 

On warm desert winds 

I’ll flow through the planet 

Sending love 

Supplying light 

 Amaranthine 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love