Boundless


 When I was submerged 

The River fed me  

Like an umbilical cord 

It was my life line 

I was forming under the earth 

Through magma and eruptions 

The ground quaked with my arrival 

Tectonic is my nature 

She split open and gave birth to me

My lungs filled with air 

My first exhalation changed the atmosphere 

The constellations communicated with me 

Secrets unfolded 

Guiding me 

As though I’ve always known the path 

Moving on and on through the sky 

And catapulting back to the arid earth 

With enlightenment comes the knowledge 

That we are boundless 

Boundless as the sands 

Boundless as the heavens 

We pass through this world 

Pass through galaxies 

Time is the greatest illusion 

It is a trap 

a perilous tomb 

In my next life 

I hope to escape it 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love