The Rebel Buddha (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

Breathe in
breathe out
aware
conscious
my mind settles
my third eye no longer blind
seeing the world in a new way
feeling at home
in this calm serenity
quiet
nothing stirs
my brain on pause
my focus is divinity
not so much a feeling, but knowledge
a higher being
i feel lifted from the ground
searched years for this feeling
i wasnt' accepted until i accepted
i don't have to be anything i'm not
i don't have to change who i am
i am a rebel
a buddha
one
i feel filled with Light
forget it never
to sing forever
i sing for us
for peace
for better
for love
i sing for joy
i sing because i am able
and in this simple moment
i am reborn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love