Used To Think (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

i used to think if i could melt your heart
we'd never be apart
but like fire
desire
your Messiah
i appear
near
to hold you in the depths
steps
in the right direction
to remove you from my side
reside
in peace
relief
i sat in meditation
broke your spell
under which i fell
your words lured me in
like a fish in the net
no regret
i tasted your flesh
i fell
hell
was easier than you
had to undo
what we did
hid
beneath a guise
despised
who i was
until i found my center
no repenter
i accept what i've been through
you
moved me
like a mountain
a fountain of tears i shed
led
me into the footsteps of peace
i bow
how
i've come
so far
so fast
i hope this lasts
this feeling of meaning
upon my knees i kneel
heal
my soul
made whole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love