Into The Blue (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

my body moves
it aches
this break
in my stride
as i ride
the wave of your love
traveled down the road that grew so lonely
until i met your smile
and my whole world began to spin
loudly
madly
my back up against the wall
i had to choose
a life of complete freedom
or a life of shared experiences
so i kissed you goodnight
and i jumped into the blue
can't be captured
can't be tamed
won't be enraptured
won't be shamed
the love i have is for who i am
i can't live in a shadow
my light must shine
these memories i can't erase
i'm filled with pride
of everything i left behind
don't need nobody to rescue me
i sleep well at night
not waiting up for no miracle
i jump and dive into the blue
hold my breath and fall
into the unknown
to be reborn
where i'm at in life
i have nothing to lose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love