TimeBomb (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

like a ticking timebomb
set to explode
implode
this love draws me in
fast
time is slipping through my hands
the rhythm of your love
my heartbeat
why don't you move your body
to my body
before we disappear
dancing
spinning
out of control
swirling lust like glitter in the dark
sparks
we are on a timebomb
before the night is gone
let's do it right now
come on
move your body
show your beauty to me
dance for me
don't make me wait
i don't know how much time is left
we're on a timebomb
we won't last long
and when we least expect it
we will explode into a fantastic vapor
so make this moment count
love me like it's the last day of our lives
survive
capture this love and move to the rhythm
let your heart guide you
let your hands provide you
all this love waits for you
like a timebomb
throbbing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love