A Galaxy of Love (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

when i wanna burn brighter
you're always my lighter
like Roman candles in the dark
the night bleeding sparks
i ride your heart past the moon
grab a hand full of stars
and smear them on my arm
just to remember this moment forever
stamped on my skin
forever on my heart
and you're my lighter
my fire
burns brighter
astral bodies drip like wine
drunk on a love divine
so heavenly
i could leave here
don't need nothing but you
us two
me and you
you move towards me quickly
and slowly at the same time
mine
you blow my mind
my heart bursting like a super nova
new beginning
what i've known no longer what i feel
real
a galaxy of love just for me
a night full of stars
shooting down all around me
you finally found me
i can breathe
deep in relief

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love