No Limits (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

Been here since the beginning
Sinning
Winning
Forgiving
Forgetting
Sometimes regretting
How I treated you
Undo
Redo
New
Way of thought
Brand new start
You'll miss me when I'm gone
Done me wrong
Hurt my feelings
Our dealings
Cutting my joy short
Gotta start
Letting my emotions show
Grow
I'm a man by age
Rage
Not getting me results
Insults
Don't pay a damn thing
So I'll sing
From the heart
Don't forgive me, I didn't ask
Kiss my ass
You don't support my path
My wrath
Silent
Like rain
My pain
Waters my soul
Whole
Grown
Thrown
In a new direction
Your affection
Stole my emotions
Right from under me
Free
Walls crumbling down
All around me
Free space to roam
Coming home
I see your face
Space
My place
This is what I want
Need
Greed
Had me held under
Hear my thunder
I don't feel bad
Because I feel good
Should
Have flown long ago
Let me show
You that I'm still so good
Hood
Real
It's a deal
I'm your guy
The sky
No limits

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love