Like A Greek Island: Back In The World (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

watching you hone your craft
and it makes me fall more in love with you
you don't have to make another move
there's nothing left to prove
as your voice rings out in the night
it falls upon my ears like prayers
soft and healing
i can feel the sincerity
as your voice echoes
dances in the air
notes hanging like smoke
they linger
they alter the atmosphere
i'm in love with a musician
the music
seductive
i feel back in the world again
and you've made it all so easy
like a Greek island
you burst green from the deep blue sea
light as a Sunday
your fingers graze the keys of the piano
and i know later you'll play me
i'll be your instrument
you're my muse
i'm yours
it's the only way to be
blond hair and blue eyes
hypnotize me
mesmerize me
i watch your face as your song comes out
and it's all so organic
this love fills my heart with a song
i'm back in the world in the world again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love