A Symphony of Feelings: In The Midnight of My Imagination (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

Our love brought me to heaven
then you watched me fall
fell out of love
such a long way down
was down on my knees
alone in the dark
through darkness and despair
almost felt beyond repair
a symphony of feelings
set my heart back into motion
hurt, strength
devotion, humility
love, trust
desire, joy
i found what i needed to get me through
a dark night of my soul
a journey literally through hell
now i'm born again
figured out only faith would lift me back up
now i am back on my feet
dancing to the beat
that grows from inside my soul
forgiven and forgotten
i walk alone in peace
faith
calling me home
lifting me up
love
basked in the midnight of my imagination
never imagined i could love and accept myself
at one point i was so lost in being what i thought you needed me to be
i've embraced my flaws
healed my scars
i can now be my own fire
when all the lights go out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love