Run (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

love you in a way
that weighs me down at times
takes me down a path
not of self discovery
but self loss
lost sight of who i was
i bled into you
we become one
and my soul suffered
i don't wanna talk about it
but i have to
 just hold me while i cry my eyes out
promised to protect me if i showed you my weakness
but what i need protecting from most is you
you're my poison
breathing my last breath
barefooted across my own grave
and i've always had a fascination with destruction
breaking down
what does that say about me?
if i closed my eyes, would you catch me now?
can we recover from this?
or do we die a beautiful death?
is this the end?
because i am the kinda guy who does greatly with ends
i love beginning again
so lift me up
or tear me down
but know in my head
i wear the crown
King of my own castle
a warrior of love
a soldier for respect
you can fight with me
or fight me
you choose
i can dance around like a ballerina
or i can fight like a ninja
i am what you conjure up
be careful of your energy
it calls to you what you wish in your soul
perhaps that's why i just want to run


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love