The Mountain of Your Being (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

your mouth opens
words pour out
serpents fall out
aural sex
burning my ears
your words drip down my body like honey
sweetening me
sticky
sweet
and seductively addictive
i'm bound
desire hangs in the air like smoke
and i am sucking it all into my lungs
i exhale you
i inhale us
our fingers laced together
this is how it all begins
this love
quiet like a fire
consuming all in its path
no warning
combustion
sparking up my heart
are you the devil?
or are you an angel?
aren't they one in the same?
either way i'm willing
this highwire i walk
dangling
trying to balance myself
certain death
or incredible pleasure being my fate
i find myself wanting to take risks again
so my words like a fog wrap around the mountain of your being
wishing to seduce
hoping to capture
falling gently on your warm skin like snowflakes
'tis the season
wanna melt?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love