A Touch Of Grace

Sometimes I despair 
Sometimes I have hope 
Sometimes I don’t know 
This life 
Hard to navigate 
Hard to know 
Hard to grow 
Trying to forgive myself 
Trying to forgive you 
Trying to move forward 
Wanting to explore this world 
Wanting to explore my head 
Wanting to release the past
Sometimes I feel happy 
Sometimes I feel sad 
Sometimes I feel nothing 
And I just want to dance
And I just want to move 
And I just want my groove back 
Want to shout it from the mountain top
Want to plunge into the depths of the sea 
Want to keep it all for me 
This moment of joy 
This moment of dance 
This moment of connection 
What’s it all for 
What’s it all mean 
What’s it all seem 
A dream 
A feeling 
A deeper meaning 
I want to fly above 
I want to dive beneath 
I want to get underneath 
Kiss me in the sunset 
Kiss me in the rain 
Kiss me just to relieve this pain 
Have you ever been to the land 
Where you can find yourself 
Have you ever been to a place 
Where you can rest yourself 
All the noise just disappears 
Rain will wash away the sadness 
All my life I work in vain 
For just a touch of grace 
Touch me 
Deep inside 
Core 
Reverberate 
Electric 
Connection. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love