Unstoppable

A dove 
A cloud 
Green cypress branches 
Blue skies 
Azular 
Feeling it move through me 
Move with me 
A global beat
Shifting 
Wind blowing gently 
But an undercurrent of danger lurks 
Even on a sunny day like this 
It’s a feeling of doom 
Permeates 
Time is ticking 
This will vanish 
The earth holds secrets 
There’s language in the trees 
They’ve all had enough 
And that wind will howl 
Increasing in intensity 
Until we are wiped clean away from the surface 
All that’s left will be scars 
We’ve raped and we’ve ravaged her 
Like a sleeping beast she’s lain silent 
Yet inside a roar 
A rumbling 
And you know this won’t end well for us 
But she will remain 
She will change 
After we’ve been erased 
Eradicated 
Evicted 
Her power will be revealed 
I feel like it’s unstoppable 
Even as I gaze at the beauty of this day 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love