Branded With Stars (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

baby you're my heaven
and you can't find something that  you already have
and i already have you to hold
it's a fine dance between wanting and needing you
and i've protected my heart for long
but there it sits for you
in the open
vulnerable
when you're with me i touch the sky
dance in the stars
it's in your eyes
it's all about your smile
you weaken me
you strengthen me
so i want to take it easy
to have and not to hold
i want to be free in love
free to love
my hustler nature
want to get it while it's good
so i'm dropping everything
both of us
branded with stars
like star crossed lovers
intertwined
divine
i'm perfectly wild
throwing in the towel
so come and get me and take me home
i think it's where i want to belong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love