Strength To Stand (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

My mind knows no fear
as long as you're near
just want to fight the good fight
just to make it all right
you put my mind at ease
don't want no social disease
want to share the Light
with all of my might
no longer a slave
much braver than brave
want to show them what we're made of
that what connects us all is Love
so much remains undone
until this battle is won
you give me strength to stand
tall and strong
you give me the courage to right the wrong
we don't have the luxury of time
you've got to say what's on your mind
with our heads lost in the stars
we'll never get far
we need to change what we can
help our fellow man
hold hands and walk through the fire
take our community higher
unite
ignite
like dynomite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love