Like Horses in My Dreams


 I am open to receive 

To believe 

In the powers that guide my spirit 

Apaches 

Like the feet of my ancestors 

Running and roaming 

Taking root in the now 

In being 

Exactly where I need to be 

This desert 

Once a primordial sea 

Buried secrets 

Fundamental truths

The veil is almost nonexistent here 

The sun sinks into the Davis mountains 

At night the spirits roam 

Like horses in my dreams 

Thundering hooves 

Shaking the ground around me 

Tectonic plates 

Shifting 

Energies 

Shifting 

Learning how to unlearn 

Walking to crawl 

Such beauty in this slow living 

In lunar cycles 

In knowing 

That I am receiving 

All that I need to grow 

Into who I’ve always known was me 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love