If You Can't Take The Heat (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

if you can't take the heat get out my kitchen
stop bitcin'
that i'm hotter than you thought
caught
up in your old way of thinking
sinking
beneath the heat that i radiate
great
that i am not afraid to burn
you yearn
to be chopped on my block
your cock
exposed
the show
of you
do
what you
have to
to show
grow
know
that what you show you become
homerun
my kitchen contains the heat
tweet
your ass off
smoke some grass off
get high
reply
to what i say to you
do
the glue
that binds us
lust
does not begin to tell the tale
hell
we've been through it
didn't ruin us
the love i have for you is deep
it seeps
in
creeps in
my psyche
reshaped me
raped me
my soul
remains whole
you built me up
not corrupt
our love
above
all loves
i hold dear
you're near
my heart
no part
art
like a painting you stroke me
provoke me
to create
my muse
my fuse
you take me higher
inspire
something deep within my soul
longs to be whole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love