Unapologetic Bitch (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

you want me to feel sorry
you wish i were meek
when you throw you words in my face
i turn the other cheek
not weak
brave
i crave
to rise above
i'll rest on my cloud
secure my crown
my tombstone will read Unapologetic Bitch
i'm not sorry
for not being sorry for offending you
not defending you
your thoughts never influenced my actions
i think for myself
i'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me
not attached to your judgment
no concern for your opinion
i live my life out loud
in full color
for me
unapologetic for what i've done to get me here
i'm an unapologetic bitch
i seek no redemption from the world around me
don't feel sorry for me
i brought i all upon myself
a dazzling show
a spectacle
and i was entertaining because i didn't give a fuck what you thought
still don't
wouldn't feel sorry then
still not sorry now
Unapologetic Bitch
i won't bow down
can't tear me down
won't break me down
i'll disappear when i see fit
if you felt uncomfortable those were your issues
and i no longer subscribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love