Thirsty Bitch...Take A Sip (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

too eager
you beaver
you pussy ass mother fuckers wanna drink it up from my cup
thirsty
like Kirstie
Alley
shall we get fat
you 'bout that?
for what you suck down
you clown
won't give you wings
or wedding rings
you thirsty bitch
take a sip
from my pimp ass cup
drink up
thinking you could be me
puh
leeze
your sleeze
will never wear my crown
bow down
you thirsty bitch
take a sip
get a grip
build your own life
won't wife
me
free
from all that shit
not one bit
will i give in
dirty
not thirsty
i've done what i've wanted
taunted
you
i do
what i feel
get real
my cup runneth over
red rover
range rovers
you thirsty bitches
take a sip
dip
yourself in my magic
you're tragic
revealed
healed
or concealed
it's up to you
what you do
chasing my shadow
trying to claim my throne
alone
i stand
my hand
in the air
no care
for pretenders
no surrenders
for me
as i pour it over your head
you're baptized
my secrets
agreements
made
shade
thrown
won't garnish you a seat
repeat
after me
Thirsty Bitch, Take a Sip
as i clip
your tongue
you're done
spewing hate
you grate
on my nerves
i throw curves
i serve
you drink
drank
drunk
shoulda thunk
before you took me on
gone
with my cup in my hand
leaving thirsty bitches in my wake
like an earthquake
i flatten
batten
down the hatches
it catches
fire
and burns bright
my light
fuck you thirsty bitches
earn your own shit
throw fits
gets
your own clout
i'm about
shout
it out
loud
proud
never was i a thirsty bitch.....
when i sipped it was of my own fountain
the mountain
i stand on
singing my song
i built
guiltwd my wings
deserved of kings
and things
unsaid
i bled
for this right
to fight
pretenders to my throne
be gone
sip from your sippy cup
give up
you haven't earned what i have
i've said
it once
i'll say it again
thirsty bitch...take a sip
i'll rip
you to shreds
threads
of my cloth
you moth
i'll flick you off
so drink and drown
surround
yourself with mess
digress
move on
i'm gone
cup firmly in my hand
of time
my rhyme
you aim to be a dime
but i'm a dolla
dolla bill y'all
enthralled
by you wanting to be like me
we will see
thirsty bitch, take a sip
as you slip
into a coma
like a soma
it will wear off in time
your crime
was trying to be me
the hangover severe
like i've raped your rear




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love