Honely (by Harvey LeBeouf from Kaplan, LA)


I found this woman who is perfect for me, She loves me even when she ain't lonely. There was a time when women only loved me when they were horny and lonely. Them girls were just honely. This new girl she sure is sweet, I finally have one worth sweeping off her feet. Them ol girls from the past can kiss my ass. It sure is nice to finally meet a woman with some class. My friends used to see me in the bar, they would say harv that girl don't love you man she is just horny and lonely. That bitch is honely. Now they see me out and about, And everyone knows what me and my new girl are all about. She don't just love me when she is horny and lonely. She loves me all the time not just when she is honely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love