Sparks (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

my tongue found that spot on your lower back
i felt the electricity the moment we made contact
there's nothing delicate about the way we love
you pull on me
i push you
explosive
we light up the dark
like sparks
this fire burns inside
i live my life to watch your lips as your sleep
so sweet and plump and pink
and in my mind i'm always biting on your bottom lip and pulling
pain
beauty
desire
i watch as you wrap your hands in tape
and your movements as your box
like a dance
and i am mesmerized as the sweat falls down the small of your back
leaving your waistband damp
you leave me with a smile on my face
and dirty thoughts in my head
prowess
resistance
yeah, this love is like a battle
but one where you win even if you lose
i feel the humidity of your breath on my neck
and suddenly nothing else compare
what else is there?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love