Zebra Love (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

our skin piled on top of each other
chocolate and alabaster
zebra
my inhibitions gone away
i'm a sex machine
wind me up
and watch what i can do
the world tries to constrain me
refrain me
from what i can be
fuck 'em 
is my new motto
i feel like i've won the lotto
with this one
the sun
seems dim
next to him
he lights me up
corrupt
erupt
so this is what sex feels like when you break through your race 
face to face
lust envelopes this place
sex lingers in the air
i care
what he feels
what he craves
i watched 12 Years A Slave
and i know
i'd have no part
in keeping us apart
mirror mirror on the wall
who's the baddest of them all
us
he and i
i'll try
as hard as i can to keep him around
i've found
the one who almost got away

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love