Good Guys Still Exist (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

"planes" he said "can carry you away to sexy weekends"
and that's all it took
bags packed
ticket booked
i was off
into the sky
my wings
"i know places we won't be found" he said as i touched down
and he took away from it all
he had the kind of blue eyes
like the sea
like oceans
you want to drown in
so you jump right in
knowing it may kill you
or save you
that's the beauty
you never know
and my heart is not bulletproof
he proved that
like cupid he shot his arrow at me
he was all over me
against the wall
on the floor
in the shower
"well" i thought "this is what a sexy weekend is"
i'd never known such intense passion
"you know i dove into your eyes" i confessed
"well your dimples will save you" he answered
and as i boarded my flight home i had 2 thoughts
that i could not wait until my next sexy weekend getaway
and i had faith that good guys still exist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love