Half A Virgin (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

had been down the road
struggled and fought
used and abused
mistreated
proverbial road kill
but something in you awakened something in me
and you made me feel at least Half A Virgin
i could see myself in Venice
in a gondola
singing to you
a lion's breath
down my neck
down my thighs
we are taught it's wrong to feel so right
feels so good inside
oooh baby
yeah
can't you hear my heartbeat?
for the very first time
you've touched something in me
than no one has ever touched before
a depth that gives pleasure
backseats
fogging up the windows
i entered this half innocent
but i'm afraid i've fallen down the rabbit hole
and i'd crawl across the floor to get to you
the bite on my lip lingers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love