Cum Dumping; Blank Shot (by James Leland Ludeau from Lafayette,LA)

i'm morphin'
dwarfin'
your hate
the slate
i wipe clean
you're mean
my means
leans
in the direction of the sun
you're done
i'm sick of your shit
not one bit
permeates my ear
queer
throwing up your guts
your butts
full of shots
lots
of cum dumping
clumping
in your hair
sticking to your face
my wad
my god
i'm sick of shooting your way
i slay
you stay
behind me
can't unwind me
you find me
at the top of the heap
you weep
tears of jealously and hate
wait
i've exposed you
reposed you
i fought off the curse of you
i curse you
to live a life you design
you'll find
yourself caught in your own web
dead
sucked the life out of yourself
wealth
of hate
shaped
you
the villain
never winning
sinning
sinking again and again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love