Your Grammar Thinner Than Your Waist (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette, LA)

your words
i know so well
you can't spell
go to hell
your Grindr profile
not worth my while
guile
your grammar thinner than your waist
a waste
of time
my rhyme
due time
i shine
enshrine
your hate
i shake
off
scoff
at your stupidity
humidity
sticks to your skin
sin
within
erupts
corrupts
your butt's
been around
clown
get down
show them other boys your style
worthwhile
i think not
you got
to go
show
your flow
exit
shit
not fast enough
tough
shit
you get
the message
presage
your humbling
your mumbling
your gossip
gossiper
vomitter
slur
words of rage
a cage
you wish you capture me
enrapture me
set free
above
a dove
i fly
you die
silently
violently
letting go
your show
ending
sending
you into the depths of hell
so well
so swell
can't tell
your tale
of me
we
parted ways
gays
cripple and devour
sour
in my mouth
deep south
slavery
savory
tastes like shit
you get
your heritage to whip
abandon ship
swim for shore
you whore
you'll never make it
sever take it
handed to you in bits
fits
you chopped into pieces
like reese's
melt in your mouth not in your hand
bland
in my mouth you taste
lay waste
to the words that i've  borne
sworn
mourn
as the thorn
of my rose digs in your thigh
you cry
thought it would be easy to deflower me
you empower me
to put you on blast
your ass
explodes
corrodes
leads to roads
unknown
i've shown
you that i'm in it
to win it
so go your own way
don't say
another word
your day
not saved
caved
in
i win
again



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love