Lost In My Constellation (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

it's your huge arms
it's the way you challenge me
the way you make me smile
the laughter you spread
you intoxicate me
you've woven yourself into my DNA
you are part of me
tattooed on my heart
forever
i love you
in a way that i haven't loved anything or anyone before
you are my soulmate
and when you walk out of the room
i get lonesome
you have a hold on me
i melt like butter
one text
one word
and i'm in the clouds
you call me out on my bullshit
and then we laugh about it together
you erase my past
you heal my wounds
you cast away my insecurities
don't know what i'd do without you
you say you love getting lost in my constellation
i'd love you to stay there forever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love