Justify My Love (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

if the world was ending
and we were spinning
into our own destruction
a deconstruction
of everything we thought and have done
would i be the one?
right before we're blown apart
could i have your heart?
it's not a sin
if you give in
doesn't matter if it's fast or slow
as long as you go
let go of you ego
and know
that it's me who casts the light on you
do
you even see it?
beneath your shit?
and in your final days
be amazed
by what's in front of you, not behind
unwind
fall into my arms
no harm
let me love you as you deserve
no reserves
because it will all end one day
do you want to say
that you could've had it all
but refused to fall
because of the voices in your head
don't end up dead
regretting you had
get in the ring and put on your gloves
and Justify My Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love