This Attack (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

for this attack
get back
glick glack
blam
i'll slam
this gun into your chest
no rest
for the weary
dreary
as you are
little star
your light so brief
grief
stricken
sicken
my stomach and my head
that i slept in your bed
you hands touched me in the dark
remark
able
bull
shit
you spit
my way
make way
my way
away
from you
like glue
in the heat of the sun
unstuck
now i run
no fucks
you cluck
like a chicken
lickin'
your feathers
to look nice
suffice
you're lice
i itch
bitch
to break free
me
against you
like poo
to my shoe
you stick
you sick
fucking bitch
i long to rub you off
my sole
my soul
asshole
you can't destroy me as hard as you might
i take flight
above your game
shame you
name you
reframe you
the picture on the wall
you thought you had it all
i took it out of your hand
like sand
slipping from your grip
the ship
you sailed into the abyss
you missed
and those arrows came right back at you
undo
your glue
you blew
any chance to gain my trust
lust
like dust
i blow away
you're cray
zeee
enemy
of mine
enshrined
in a tomb of your own making
i'm waking
to a voice that leads me right
my fight
my might
escape your night
to find my sun
i've won
the light
take flight
the right
to live as now please
seize
your power from you
blew
like wind away
stray
astray
away

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love