@ The Gaga Show (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

at the Gaga show
New Orleans
our eyes met
and suddenly all 17,000 people were reduced
to 2
you and I
you orbited me
i felt the energy
more than sexual attraction
something in me knew all along
but i wasn't in the space or time i needed to be
my walls were too high
i was too self absorbed
but your eyes made me want to change that
it wasn't our first encounter
but it was our closest
how do you tell someone that since your first conversation with him
that you've wanted to spend forever with him?
sounds mad
but when your soul feels something it won't stop until it's fed
and now you're here
and we are on the cusp of something that has transformative power
i don't think i've ever wanted anything as badly as i want your hand in mine
i fought that feeling for so long
fought that reveal
now i just want to shout it
you text me a picture and my immediate response is
"yes, that's the one. him"
and we can do this one day at a time
slip into this
i just want the chance to love you
like i've known all along i could
i want to feel loved by you
i could do this for eternity

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love