I'm Done Being We (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

i refuse to fall down
which why you can't stand me
and you can suck my dick
til your neck aches
if you think i'll break
down in front of you
ever
never
and you beg me to finger you
well you get the middle one
middle aged
crazed
caged
i still fight to find my place
fuck the lines on my face
disgrace
still a rebellious soul
whole
completed by my own words
never cared what you thought of me
i let you in my bed
for a little head
and now i want you gone
like a soldier i soldier on
marching to my own beat
i'll beat my own meat
just so i don't have to deal with you
your shit is so deep
you drown in your own stench
you make me fucking sick
not just a dick
you made me feel alive
i strived
to show you the real me
something to see
but you didn't care
you stare
at the outside only
focused on my flaws
so my claws
are out
and you're about
to meet your match
as i snatch
control out of your hands
and live my life the fucking way i see fit
eat shit
i'm done being we

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love