Your Beauty (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

i can't even scream anymore
my voice lost
my spirit found
you silence me with your beauty
quench the fire of my wildness
i'm in awe
you move around the room
and i'm addicted
i love to watch you breathe
how your chest rises and falls
and i know you're alive
and it's beautiful
and whatever i had to go through to get here was worth it
you make it worth it
you make me feel worthy
there is a light inside of you
and it seeps through your eyes
and it shines in your smile
your hands heal
your words give me breath
it's the truest love i've ever felt
my sacred heart
was carved by the fire it endured
and now it rests firmly in your hands

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love