Moses (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)



  • You parted my thighs Like Moses commanded the Sea And you dove in Knew I'd hook you Harpooned by my lust for you My eyes rolled back in my head Pleasure took me Higher The feel of your wet lips The sound was oral There was a want hanging in the air You wanted love I wanted sex Roles didn't matter Sometimes it takes a dominant man to submit Commit Sins Alive in the dark Lighting my spark You fucked me with a greatness Mighty I craved it Open And I thought about it the next night As I explored the cavity that you'd awakened Raw Exposed Devoured And the picture in my mind is hotter than the picture on my phone We fucked religiously You exorcized the demons of my lust Be good or be good at it Fuck being good How can this be a sin? I let you in And we both exploded Intensity lit the room And I tasted the way I tasted in your mouth Your dick was like Morphine Killing the pain of my past Hazed The hangover left me wanting more Needing more Doing more Our sex crossed the line of religious & sexual ecstasy Your words fell like prayers on my ears My skin was your scripture And the story was sweet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love