Resurrected (by James Leland Ludeau IIII from Lafayette,LA)

you got be falling back
like i'm baptized
deeply into your love
resurrected
no longer in the dark
my soul is filled with Light
you guide me
you hide me
from the destruction that i almost
surely bestowed upon myself
you make me do better
you make me know better
higher heights
better nights
your love is my drug
it's like a symphony for my soul
each insecurity was like a nail
crucifying me to a cross
i couldn't get off of
but you wrapped me in your arms
and saved me from harm
resurrected a part of me
the real me
set me free
now i once again dance in the sun
that battle's been won
your are to me a savior
who saved me from myself
my behavior had me chained
like a slave to my ego
no longer imprisoned by my own negative thoughts
i feel freer to share
and my light shines
my life's divine
that cross is torn down
and the fire it created
warmed my frigid heart
never going back there again
in love with the love i feel from you
and aware of the beauty i possess
not worried about the march of time
because i'm grateful for each moment
my breath pregnant with insight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love