A Vision Of An Artist (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

i look outside on this crisp winter morning
and the leaves that are trying to hang on
remind me
that eventually it all falls away
we shed the old
to create new
and the colors of this morning are blue and orange and red
and my heart is full
and my head is calm
in this moment
standing in my doorway in my underwear freezing
waiting for you to arrive
the sun is warm on my bare feet
and i have everything i need
i'm where i'm supposed to be
let the whole world be at war
fighting for what their egos want
i'll retreat to my own little island of peace
i'll go for my soul and my heart
and let my ego dissolve into light
i'm happy
i have a visual
a vision of an artist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love