Something Is Happening Beneath My Skin (Sinner) (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

i'm a sinner
and i own it
i'm covered in ink
i covet the skin that covers your body
i want to dive into it
i'm guilty of lust
of dirty thoughts
sex against the wall
and if there's a mirror i'll catch a glimpse
just to make sure i look good in the lighting
i'm a sinner
i like everything in excess
i want to live out loud
i drink my wine down
and i think about how great it is to kiss you
my thoughts are caught in the clouds
above
we're slowly writing a story
word by word
touch by touch
something is happening beneath my skin
i'm a sinner
not a beginner
and i don't even believe in sin
i just give in
it is what it is
you take what you take
and you leave what you leave
it's an exchange
an energy flow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love