Louis Toliver: Pink Light (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

your energy for me is like pink light
it soothes me
it erases harshness
you bring out a side of me that perhaps i've been afraid to show until now
we create
we collaborate
i lean on you
you lean on me
our friendship i treasure
i see beneath the exterior
and find the interior even more alluring
i see a soul with such good intentions
and it's amazing to witness your evolution
your revolution
the time that i spend with you nourishes my soul
quiets my ego
i am grateful that God chose to introduce us
i can't wait to see what the future holds
thank you for not just listening to me
but for hearing me
your energy inspires me to new heights

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love