Shooting Star: My Astral Body (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

alone in a crowd
a stranger
i don't belong
i gaze up at the stars
and they feel like home
wrap myself in them
to remind me that where i am is just temporary
travel through this life like a shooting star
not sure where i belong
so i just keep moving
on and on and on and on
the points of light in the sky guide me
a black night blankets the earth around me
but the stars provide hope
they twinkle through the vast black sky
and as i move through the crowds
i feel like i'm moving through thick liquid
time drags
until i am outside again
fixed on the night stars
shining down brightly
maybe my home is with them
astral bodies
i've written my own constellation on my body
my astral body
covered with stars
until i can be with them

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love