Holy Water Carwash (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)


my heart breaks
every step that i take
Bleeding the end of our love
It couldn't last 
You made me laugh
Then you made me sad
Pinned you against the wall
Open mouth kissed you in the pouring rain
You like your men insane
You burned my skin
You bruised my lips
You & I met to end
Sending my heart through the holy water carwash
to get rid of your sin that consumed me
The sin that sent me to my knees
Not to pray
Trapped under your lust
Strangled by your kisses
Electrified my nights
Exploded in the sky
Addicted
Conflicted
Wanting it to end so i can heal
But so turned on i can't deal
You drug me into our beginning
And now you're dragging me through our ending
We took a walk on the wild side
A fast and furious ride
Tore up my heart
Blown apart
Emotions like blood ran down my cheeks
And I lay on this cold floor unfinished
But feeling defeated
Sometimes love's not enough
And the road gets rough
And we don't know why
Sometimes it gets too fucking hard
To even try

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love