Of Reptiles I Dream (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)




With icy cold steel you cut out my heart
With the warmth of a kiss you blew me apart
You tore down my wall & eroded my guise
You fucked with my head & sold me your lies
Like a moth drawn to flames
I'm sure to burn up
But like a star blowing up
I'll light the night up
Chased your love knowing it was not to be had
Tried to be good but knowing I'm bad
You're a beautiful killer with your dark as night eyes
Set fire to my lips & took to the skies
Sex in the dark
Lighting my spark
Dripping like honey from my mouth
I knew the danger all along
Knew I'd be singing a fucked up song
I couldn't resist you
I had to give in
Now you're shooting me down
My beautiful friend
Your reptilian nature
Drew you to my warmth
You stole my light
Diminished me
Almost finished me
But I'm back & fighting
Bleeding & bruised
Feeling like a fiend
Wanting to be used
This cross of your love I'm rawly nailed to
Chewing my flesh off to be free from you
It's dark & it's twisted
It's full of disparity
I'd give you all of me
For a moment of clarity
But you suck on my lips & bite til I bleed
Not sure what's more fucked up your want or my need
Torturous love
A sordid affair
Too gone to feel
Too lost to care
So nail up my coffin
Seal the deal
My love for you makes me weak
But it's for real
And once I'm dead will you still hold me near?
Will you kiss on my neck ?
will you still keep me near?
Cuz you're a beautiful killer
& you've fucked me to death
& once the love's gone
My corpse will be left

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love