La Tortura (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

he watched me through the window as i undressed
exposed my soul
like a prisoner to the beat
I danced a hypnotic dance in the pale light
he fed me words
and i ate until i was full up
then he kissed me like rain drops
falling on my desert like soul
he sang to me
and i moved to the beat
my naked skin writhed on the floor
 our love was a beauty born in filth
destined to end
explosive
seductive
destructive
i let his touch guide my body
until i could take no more
so full of desire
that i thought i'd explode
and like honey it flowed out of me
sweet but poisonous
the torture of wanting someone
the pleasure of having him
the pain of not being able to keep him
my mind wanting to seduce
my heart wanting to flee
pinned down by our lust
yet soaring above the clouds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love