Words from Miserlu (from New Iberia, LA)

On Facebook today:

"James Leland Ludeau..you inspire me because you never stop learning, growing, adapting, changing. People say "you haven't changed a bit" and consider that a compliment, but i think it's more of an insult to think that someone has had time pass and not learned anything, not changed anything, not experienced anything. you, my dear, have changed a lot! you retain your core (which we all should). but you are not afraid of the unknown. you don't embrace it. you rope that fucker like a pro cattleman and wrestle it to the ground and tame it. you inspire me to take more chances!"

Those words are so inspirational. Someone is listening. Someone is paying attention. That's exactly what i want to do...uplift...inspire...give courage to my fellow writers and citizens. I want us all to learn what freedom and love are all about.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love