Naked (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

His words had an extra layer of inexplicable magic
He kissed me from behind as he whispered in my ear
I had to surrender to the touch
The smell: primal
The feeling: heat
The air: humid
"I'm intrigued" he said
"How intrigued?" i teased
The aura of my lust exploded in a cloud above us like tingly glitter falling on our skin
The air electrified by my need for him
The need to feel the warmth of his skin pressed into mine
His fingers touched my body in the abyss
I could feel the nerves beneath my skin light up like Roman candles
I was hooked
The longing for his flesh coursed through my veins
Feeding and igniting my brain
In the dim light created by passing headlights I could see a crucifix hanging above me
The eyes of Jesus staring down on my unholy skin
What started with a mutual flirtation had suddenly burst into a full on sexual revolution
His body collapsed into mine
Our hands bound by each other
Was this heaven?
Right by his side like a thief in the night robbing this cruel world of what felt like the last love on earth
Our hearts intertwined in these sticky sheets
Suddenly free
Heightened senses
Pure freedom
He caressed my tattoos
as if they were brail
Like they'd reveal a hidden message
I never could say "I love you"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love