Justify My Love (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

Justify
My
Love
make sense of this needing
this waiting
this desire to be with you
to be part of you
to kneel in service
to place you above any others
Justify
Kiss me
in the dark
light a spark
hide it from the others
make me yours alone
I'd crawl across the barren earth for your touch
for the feel of you on my skin
i've searched for this all my life
for the inspiration
your perspiration
naked
fears
longing
kisses
you put this in me
so now what?
so now what?
you stripped me of my clothes
laid me naked
in a bed of your lust
and made me a slave to your love
a fiend for your words
for your hopes
your dreams
i pray
Justify
My
Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love