Rid Of Your Filth (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

you exposed me
even beneath my skin
you encouraged me to share my soul
opened my world up
new
reborn
caught up in you lights
lost my rights
your words were lies
wrapped in delicious shells
and i gorged myself
because i was looking for salvation
i sought to be saved
unaware that i could save myself
the tattoos on my body
telling my story before i met you
forgive
i'd learn to do that
stars
i was above it all
you left me lost in a maze
amazement
nearly finished me
sucked the air right out of my lungs
watched me bleeding out
just to keep you going
this game is over
stay on your side
in your own corner
because you know i'm stronger than you
you know i am filled with Light
what you show to everyone else is a rotting facade
and i've seen through it
i see your sickness
your cancer
eating you from the inside out
addict
cloaked in darkness
shame
and i cut it free
let you drift off
back on my own path
rid of your filth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love