Fueled By Love (by James Leland Ludeau III from Lafayette,LA)

"You're only as sick as your secrets" he said in the dark
"you have no idea" i thought, licking my lips
i was on fire
felt it everywhere
no longer afraid of anything
wanting to sit on the edge for a while
and then jump into the abyss that i knew was his love
duct tape
hogtied
willingly
"hold on baby" he said
the camera flashed
i was always into photography
gagged
bound
trusting that it wouldn't go too far
my skin electrified with lust
complete surrender
and even the hurt was hot
the pain was renewing
i hadn't felt anything in a while
and when you've experienced a void of feeling
feeling wanted is a good thing
it wakes you up
"i love you" he said
and in that moment he was my god and my monster at the very same time
he was all that i needed
and the only thing i wanted
his gin kisses sent me to heaven
the smell of his sweat was intoxicating
the feel of his tongue on my neck
behind my knees
in my armpits
you're only as innocent as you feel
and i felt like a baby again
relearning how to do this
"i love you too" i answered back
and i meant it
as his hands held me down
i felt the pressure of his weight bearing down on me
and in that moment it was all lost
sanity
restraint
gone
and it is an evacuation of everything i was ever insecure about
perfection
love wrapped in lust
the flame of our  sex was fueled by the love we had for one another

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

She Dreams of the Desert

Took A Greyhound Bus To My Love